Insurance Coverage Contract Clauses: Drafting and Enforcing Provisions to Manage Risk
Joe Balice will be presenting a Commercial Law WebAdvisor seminar entitled “Insurance Coverage Contract Clauses: Drafting and Enforcing Provisions to Manage Risk” on December 17, 2014 1PM (EST), scheduled for 90 minutes including question and answer. The program will help enhance participants’ overall risk management strategy with a comprehensive overview of the ins and outs of insurance coverage requirements. Attorneys can request MCLE credit for attendance.
The webinar will cover:
- General principles, concepts, and goals of an effective insurance requirement provision.
- Key components and best practices for drafting insurance requirement provisions.
- Enforcing compliance with insurance provisions.
- Maximizing remedies for violations.
- Potential pitfalls to avoid.
- Relationship between insurance provisions and indemnifications.
For more information click here.