BG Law Claims “Best Law Firm” Rankings From U.S. News & World Report
The firm is pleased to announce that it has been recognized as a “Best Law Firm” by prestigious ranking publication U.S. News & World Report. BG Law is a “Best Law Firm” in the following practice areas:
- Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights/Insolvency and Reorganization Law (National Tier 2) (Metropolitan Tier 1)
- Litigation – Bankruptcy (National Tier 2) (Metropolitan Tier 1)
- Commercial Litigation (Metropolitan Tier 1)
- Litigation – Intellectual Property (National Tier 3) (Metropolitan Tier 1)
- Trademark Law (Metropolitan Tier 3)
The first edition of “The Best Lawyers in America” was published in 1983 and, in 2010, “Best Lawyers” partnered with U.S. News & World Report, the leading rankings publication in the U.S., to rank law firms in the United States. Inclusion is based entirely on peer-review. The methodology is designed to capture, as accurately as possible, the consensus opinion of leading lawyers about the professional abilities of their colleagues within the same geographical area and legal practice area. “Best Lawyers” employs a sophisticated, conscientious, rational, and transparent survey process designed to elicit meaningful and substantive evaluations of the quality of legal services.