BG Law Hosts 14th Annual Golf Tournament and “Schmoozer”
Under clear skies and temperatures in the high 90’s, BG Law held it 14th Annual Golf Tournament and “Schmoozer” on Monday, August 26, 2013 at the Calabasas Country Club in Calabasas, California. This event has drawn more and more participants each year and this year was no different, participants showed up in record numbers, 125 golfers for the 2013 roster. The event is always popular as it provides a great opportunity for personal interaction with staff, clients and friends of the firm in a fun and relaxed environment. This year’s tournament was also the first time that a Hole-In-One Maserati giveaway was up for grabs. Unfortunately everyone came up short on this hole. There were many other awards handed out during the dinner and awards reception that followed tournament play. A special thank you to a couple of our hole sponsors this year, Exotic Euro Cars and Polachecks Jewelers.
BG Law is already preparing for another successful tournament in 2014. For additional details regarding our Annual Golf Tournament and “Schmoozer,” please contact our Office Administrator, Scott Dressler at (818) 827-9000.
Closest To The Pin: This year’s closest to the pin winners, David Goldstein and Jane Lee each received a weekend with a Bentley, sponsored by Exotic Euro Cars of Woodland Hills.
- MEN: Chris Chegwin – L/B/W Insurance & Financial Services, Inc.
- WOMEN: Josie Lioneti – Student
1st Place Gross:
- Jon Gerlach – Gerlach & Associates, Inc.
- Peter Gerlach – Gerlach & Associates, Inc.
- Charles Hilliard
- Steve Martini – Martini Iosue & Akpovi
1st Place Net:
- Michael Earnhart – Wells Fargo Capital Finance
- Christian Emerson – Richardson Kontogouris Emerson, LLP
- Ravi Sadasivaiah – Cohn Handler & Co.
- Kevin Sullivan – Wells Fargo Capital Finance
2nd Place Net:
- Charles Hards – Hards & Wright
- Ron Langfus – Hards & Wright
- Mike Weiss _ Hards & Wright
- Alan Wright – Hards & Wright
3rd Place Net:
- Brad Boe – Performance Food Group, Inc.
- Peter Kravitz – Solution Trust
- Douglas Emhoff – Venable LLP
- Marc Beilinson – Eagle Hospitality
Better Luck Next Year:
- Dave Reza – Milberg Factors, Inc.
- Gene Schwartz – CIT
- Ken Monckton – BB&T Commercial Finance
- Bart Evans – Wells Fargo Capital Finance