Gina helps technology, fashion, fashion-technology and other clients protect their innovation through patent, copyright and trademark intellectual property procurement, various commercial agreements, and complex litigation so that clients can focus on growing their business. Prior to moving to Los Angeles to form her own law firm and create a one-of-a-kind fashion-technology legal practice, Gina practiced as an attorney in the Silicon Valley offices of AmLaw 50 and AmLaw 100 law firms, where she litigated complex intellectual property and other matters and handled intellectual property procurement. Gina has significant patent litigation and procurement expertise, is a registered patent attorney, and has significant trial expertise in matters involving intellectual property, unfair competition, and trade secret misappropriation. Prior to practicing law, Gina worked as a computer software engineer at various Fortune 50 companies. Gina has studied fashion and fashion law and fashion-technology law at the Fashion Law Institute’s Intensive Program and Silicon Valley Fashion and Technology Program.
- J.D., The George Washington University Law School, Washington, D.C. (2001)
- B.A., Computer Science & Mathematics, University of Colorado, Boulder, Colorado
- Gina is admitted to practice in California and Colorado, and before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, the U.S. Federal Circuit Court of Appeals, and the U.S. District Courts for the Central and Northern Districts of California.
- Through her Two Tunics Project, Gina is committed to restoring hope, dignity, and respect to those who are living in difficult circumstances. The Two Tunics Project was founded by Gina to partner with members of the fashion industry to provide unsaleable clothes to those who need them. See www.twotunicsproject.org to learn more.
- Selected multiple times for inclusion in Northern California Super Lawyers – Rising Stars® list for intellectual property litigation work.
- Speaker, “INNOVISION: Fashion Matrix – Women in Fashion+Tech,” TECH Fashion Week 2019 (Apr. 2019)