Our attorneys have over seven decades of combined experience in the real estate industry. We take real estate projects from inception to completion, including negotiation of deal terms, drafting of purchase agreements and leases, title review, financing, and structuring and organization of purchaser entities. When necessary, we work closely with specialists to address environmental, zoning and land use issues. Whether we are working with clients in the real estate industry, individuals making personal investments, or entities leasing or purchasing property for their business operations, our goal is to design real estate transactions that further our clients’ business goals.
We handle the following real estate matters for our clients:
- Acquisitions and dispositions
- Financing and refinancing
- Office, retail, warehouse and industrial leases
- Represented the seller of a $5 million industrial property.
- Negotiated the lease of an office building to a major private university.
- Represented the owner of a large industrial facility in the sale of the property to a major grocery chain.
- Assisted a manufacturer in obtaining favorable terms in a $10 million real estate loan for the purchase of a new production facility.
- Negotiated a cellular telephone tower lease on behalf of an industrial landlord.
- Made viable the sale of an over-encumbered, multimillion-dollar home in trusteeship through the discovery of fraudulent liens and subsequent litigation against the alleged lien holders.
- Represented the trustees assigned to a $4 million, 124-unit apartment building and structured a deal with investors that kept the property running and paid the unsecured creditors.