Mrs. Terzian represents a variety of clients ranging from individuals to trustees and small businesses. Her experience includes prominent restructurings in chapter 11 cases, business litigation, representation of creditors committees, debtors and institutional clients, and she has been appointed by the Office of United States Trustee as the Healthcare Ombudsman in numerous healthcare related bankruptcy cases.
Mrs. Terzian was a Judicial Extern to the Honorable Robert W. Alberts, United States Bankruptcy Court for the Central District of California, and later served as a Judicial Law Clerk to the Honorable Robert N. Kwan, United States Bankruptcy Court for the Central District of California. Prior to beginning her own firm, Mrs. Terzian was an attorney with a prominent Bankruptcy boutique in Los Angeles, and a former Assistant United States Attorney for the Central District of California in the Tax Division, where she gained experience in civil bankruptcy and tax matters.
- Western Michigan University Cooley Law School (J.D., 2007)
- University of California – Irvine (B.A., 2003)
- State Bar of California
- President, Southern California Bankruptcy Inns of Court (2019-2020)
- Program Chair, Commercial Law and Bankruptcy Section of the Los Angeles County Bar Association (2019-Present)
- Chair, International Women’s Insolvency and Restructuring Confederation (IWIRC) (2018-Present)
- Board Member, Women Lawyers Association of Los Angeles (2013-2016)
- Member, Armenian Bar Association (2009-Present)
- Member, State Bar of California (2007)
- Member, Los Angeles County Bar Association
- “Top Attorney,” Pasadena Magazine, 2015 – 2016, 2019 – 2020
- Thomson Reuters Southern California “Super Lawyers – Rising Stars” (2019-2020)